Curling Alberta: Return-to-Play
Curling Alberta COVID-19 resources: https://curlingalberta.ca/member-club-resources
Excellent video of physical distancing and one active-sweeper: https://youtu.be/Y_KjKuUDbxQ
Videos of physical distancing on-ice (one sweeper only): https://www.curling.ca/return-to-play/
The start of 2022-23 season will be without COVID-19 restrictions. Let's hope it stays this way!
1. We must have a record of you signing the DofC and RWI to be permitted to curl, including those only on the Spares list. You are not permitted to curl unless we have these.
2. Home team sanitizes the handles of the rocks for both teams prior to the game.
3. Visitor team designates one player to put the score up for both teams; then sanitize the scorecards and stow them at the end of the game.
4. Physical distance during the game -- if it's not your shot, stand on a dot!
5. Only one player per team stow the rocks after each end.