Curling Alberta: Return-to-Play
Curling Alberta COVID-19 resources: https://curlingalberta.ca/member-club-resources
Excellent video of physical distancing and one active-sweeper: https://youtu.be/Y_KjKuUDbxQ
Videos of physical distancing on-ice (one sweeper only): https://www.curling.ca/return-to-play/
Curling Alberta Return-to-Play FAQ
1. Masks are mandatory in the lobby; and requested during play Masks during play
2. Home team sanitizes the handles of the rocks for both teams prior to the game.
3. Visitor team designates one player to put the score up for both teams, and sanitize the scorecards and stows them at the end of the game.
4. Physical distance during the game -- if it's not your shot, stand on a dot!
5. Only one player per team stow the rocks after each end.
6. Start times are staggered to foster physical distancing.
7. Conduct the self-assessment and sign the log upon entering the lobby.
8. We must have a record of you signing the DofC and RWI to be permitted to curl. Your name must appear on the league/spare list, without a red-flag. If you are not on the list or are red-flagged, you are not permitted to curl.